Saturday, January 26, 2008

so sweet...

I just had to show you these sweet towels I found in Target on Thursday...aren't they darling?? I'm not one to really get into "decorating" for Valentine's day (I save that for Thanksgiving/fall & Christmas) but when I saw these towels, I thought maybe I'd change my mind about that... :)

Now I'm thinking I'd like to get some kind of "heart thing" to hang on my front door (since I have such a nice front door now). I could definitely have something "lovey" sitting on my coffee table, should I see (or make) something that would be "just perfect".

After all...what the world needs now is love...sweet love...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute post! L-O-V-E the towels, and most definitely, you need something on your front door and that HUGE coffee table...even if it's just a bowl of candy hearts! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet comments girl! I love these towels too and have been waiting for them to go on sale. When you've got home renovations to do, deciding between an HVAC system and Valentine's towels is a no brainer!

I'll be in Wilmington March 30-April 3 for a conference at Scotts Hill. Let me know whatcha want to do! I'll have every afternoon off after 4:30.