Saturday, May 31, 2008

do we have everything?

Finally, I think we're all packed and ready to go on our cruise. I spent all day doing laundry, making sure everything was clean for our trip, and packing everything. I'm a pretty good packer (I get that from my Daddy) so I usually pack for any trips we go on. Jeff lays his stuff out and I pack it all up. We had A LOT of stuff to pack for this trip because we'll be gone for 7 days and we probably won't wash anything while we're gone (I'm pretty sure they'd charge us for that...). We had lots of sunscreen & bug spray to pack (smart, huh?), we had beach towels to pack, and lots of clothes -- casual clothes, bathing suits, formal dress clothes (I actually talked Jeff into that!). We got it all into 4 bags so I think we're good. We weighed them and they're under the limit, so we're good there. Whew! :)

WE ARE READY! Leaving on a jet plane tomorrow morning...

3 comments:

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have an awesome time. Don't get too burnt!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking 'bout ya and praying for ya! I KNOW you're having a W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L time! Looking forward to seeing some fantastic pictures!