Saturday, January 3, 2009

"crafty" countertop...

We're in the midst of a four-day holiday weekend (Jeff's actually had the whole week, the stinker) and as is usually the case, Jeff has been working out in his shop with this fairly big block of time to get stuff done. He's making progress on my craft room workspace and I thought I'd show you what's been happening.


As of now, the L-shaped desktop/workspace is cut and laminated with my cool "crafty"-looking countertop that I chose. Jeff's had a couple guys out here helping with different things (and I've even helped a few times). His buddy, Kenny, came out and helped him cut the countertops and get them all ready for the laminate.

Then his buddy, Grayson, has been here today helping him put the laminate down and getting the countertops fully ready for installation. Of course, he can't install the countertops until he has the corner-unit in and they're actually still out there right now, working on that. Things are coming along!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo! Is this exciting or what! Love the color!