Monday, June 22, 2009

house decoration...

My good friend, Bekah, asked me to take photos at her daughter's first birthday party this past Saturday and she wanted to pay me, but I told her, "No way!" Instead, she got me this super-nice flag for our house, along with 3 others and the flag pole & attachment, too! It was WAY TOO MUCH but I was so excited to get this hung on the house! I thought the american flag one would be appropriate since we're only a couple weeks away from Independence Day.

Bekah & her husband, Adam, own a decorative flag company, FlagAddict.com, and they have so many really nice flags. They come in 2 different sizes and are really reasonably priced for how nice they are. Bekah had asked me to make a wish list (you should, too!) and from that, she picked out the 4 flags for me.

It was a pleasure to take photos for Addison's party and I didn't expect anything in return but I LOVE my flags! Thanks, Bekah!

1 comment:

Momma said...

Very nice touch, Honey Girl! A nice addition to your house. I'll have to check out the website. :D