Thursday, October 23, 2008

little sweetheart...


I'm taking a road trip to Lexington (aka L-town) to see my little sweetheart of a niece, Cora Beth, this weekend! Leaving tomorrow between 10am and 11am with my good friend and former coworker, Cheryl (aka my mom's heart sister -- they really could BE sisters...) and I.can't.wait.

I've been one other time to see her since she was born and that was for Labor Day weekend at the beginning of September so it's been 2 months since I've seen her. But my dad & brother, God bless'em, have been pretty good about sending photos. This is one my dad took a couple weeks ago when he & my mom (aka Grandpa & Grammy) kept the little munchkin on Columbus Day. You know they loved that! :)

Do you know that this child will be 3 months in 2 days (10/25)?? That just blows me away...

Hope you guys have a great weekend...I KNOW I WILL! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L weekend! We crammed a lot in and as Cheryl said, "fell into bed exhausted and called it a good time!" It went by so fast, but now you have NEW pictures of "our Sweet Stuff", and it'll only be a month till you see her again (and I get to see my sweet daughter again :D)