Sunday, November 29, 2009

happy (really, really late) birthday to me!

Yeah, so my birthday was 2 months ago and I'm just now getting this posted. But to my credit, I only just GOT my birthday gift from Jeff about a month ago. Here's the story:

Since we had photos made last summer with this amazing lady, I've been wanting to have a canvas made with one of the photos to hang over the bed in our bedroom. When my birthday rolled around this year, Jeff asked me what I wanted. Since I'd already given a list to my family for gift ideas, I didn't want to tell him anything on that list, in case one of my family members was going to get it. So I thought & thought, and then I remembered about the canvas. Perfect! So I mentioned that to him and he was all about it. Now to choose the photo...

Therein lies the problem. :)

Choosing a photo from the hundreds of photos that Julie took is really hard (that's part of the reason I got the canvas a month after my birthday). But I finally chose one and we got the canvas back shortly thereafter.

I took a photo of the wall *before & after* so you can see the difference. I love it!


1 comment:

Momma said...

Beautiful! A perfect addition to your bedroom, and the perfect place for it. Having seen all the pictures Julie took, I'm SURE it was hard to choose, but this is a good one.......different. :D