Saturday, November 7, 2009

I *heart* fall.

I love fall, ya'll. I really do. I think I did a post last year on my fall decorations...and maybe the first year we were here. Can you believe this is our 3rd fall in this house? Time passes so quickly these days...

Every year I seem to collect something new in the way of fall decorations and I end up moving my current decorations around a little bit so even though I've done past posts on my fall decorations, I wanted to share what THIS fall looks like at our house:

You can see here there is a new addition to our kitchen, too -- a bamboo rug that we got from my brother & his wife who weren't using it and offered it to us when they saw my bamboo placemat on the table. It works well, doesn't it?

I hope you are looking forward to the coming holidays, Thanksgiving & Christmas, with great expectation, grateful for all God has done for you and your loved ones. I know I have much to be thankful for...

2 comments:

Daniel (Bro) said...

i see there is also a new addition in the living rooom---a new TV. (much deserved) :o)

Momma said...

I love your fall decorations, too. They look even better in person, which we were able to see when we visited in October! :D