Saturday, April 17, 2010

do you have the time?

Ya'll, my husband has got some mad skills.  I'm just sayin'.  Look what he's done now:


Is that not the coolest clock you've ever seen??  Jeff decided he wanted to build a rather sizable clock for this wall in our living room -- the one that the entertainment center sits on.  He had an idea in his head but it wasn't really what I pictured so we got online and began to look at different clock styles.  I found one very similar to this style and said, "Oooh!  That one!  I LOVE that!".  I'm a fan of funkiness.  :)

So, of course, that's all my fabulous husband needs -- a picture and some materials with which to work.  Here's a link to more information about how the clock came into fruition.  Some of you might want to know, and some may not care -- like me, you're only concerned with the final product.  :)  However, it is a pretty neat story about the materials he used and how everything came together so I would encourage you to take a look.  There are also more detailed photos of the clock there.

Here's a closer look at the clock:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is too cool! Love it :)