Monday, April 5, 2010

wall 'o' verbs...

We've been in our house for almost 3 years (this August) and we have a total of 3 things hanging on the wall.  In our living room, we have a picture that Jeff framed hanging over our couch.  We also have a mirror hanging on the small wall that you see when you walk in the front door.  We just recently hung that but I didn't take any photos because it's not real spectacular -- it was just the mirror we took down in the master bathroom to put up a mirror with cabinets.  I wanted to do something with it, so that's where we put it.  For now.  The only other thing we have hanging is the canvas photo of us that Jeff got me for my birthday last year -- that's hanging above our bed.

Until now.

Look what we just hung in the kitchen on our long accent wall:



Pretty cool, huh?  I found it at Bed, Bath & Beyond and though it was a pain.in.the.butt. to hang (just due to the nature of the thing -- you know, a collage), I LOVE the finished product!  I thought it would be the perfect thing to hang right there since 1) I love photos and 2) it's a long/landscape style thing.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! It's perfect there, and the wall accents it in a wonderful way! Good job!