Wednesday, February 15, 2012

hallway walls makeover...

So the next thing that Jeff's dad painted for us was our hallway.  This is the only hallway in our house and it has the living room, Deacon's room, the guest bathroom and the office/craft room off of it.  It's not very much space as walls go, but painting it really made a big difference, I think...



Such a pretty blue color...I used the shower curtain in the guest bathroom as inspiration for choosing the color for the hallway.  I mean, there's nothing in the hallway to pull colors from, like there is in a bedroom or bathroom, right?  So I was at first perplexed about what color to do in the hallway.

But then I decided that maybe it would be nice to use a shade of blue from the shower curtain since I probably wouldn't use blue in the bathroom, considering the curtain is mostly blue, with some other colors that I would could go with in that room.

Okay, I'm rambling.

I'm totally diggin' the hallway now.  In fact, I keep flipping the light on every time I walk down, just so I can look at it.  :)

[paint color in the hallway: Manitou Blue]

1 comment:

Momma said...

I agree.....beautiful color!