Saturday, February 18, 2012

kitchen walls makeover...

Next up on the list of walls to be painted was my kitchen.  I am so unbelievably bummed that I didn't get any "before" photos of the kitchen before my father-in-law started painting.  I was working (from home) that day and he was about 20 min in with paint already on the walls before it dawned on me that I didn't get any photos before he started.

I really thought I'd be able to find some photos of the kitchen that I could use as "before" photos -- just ones that I'd taken casually for other reasons.  But no.  Couldn't find any.  Even more bummed.

But it is what it is.  Or it was what it was.  :)  I think you can still appreciate how beautiful it is NOW:



See how nicely the shade of red goes with my Homestead Ballroom Gold accent wall?  I really love how my kitchen looks now.  And the paint on the walls helped motivate me to do some cleaning out to help "de-clutter" my countertops and get rid of some things that I hadn't used in years.  That's always a good thing!

[paint color in the kitchen: Pedicure at Lunch]

1 comment:

Momma said...

WOW! Such beautiful rich colors! Love it! I guess you had to get rid of the other curtain that was on the patio door, huh?