Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Birthday, Babe!

Today is my wonderful husband's birthday (yes, on Halloween). He's turning a young 32 and every year, I think he just gets better & better.

This morning, I got up early & made him blueberry muffins (his favorite) for breakfast. Today he was able to take off early from work and do some things that HE wanted to do. Then tonight we went to Outback Steakhouse, his favorite restaurant, for dinner to celebrate. They sang to him & gave him a free sundae (which we were both too full to finish).

I asked him on the way home tonight if he'd had an enjoyable birthday...he said yes. Happy birthday, babe! I love you bunches and am so proud of what God is doing in and through you. I see more evidence of it every day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! I believe God knew what HE was doing when HE put you two together....you compliment each other sooo well! :D Happy Birthday, Jeffie!