Saturday, March 10, 2012

whole lotta postin' goin' on...

And by postin', I mean, fence posts.  I do have a few more blog posts to go with those I've already put up, but in this case, I'm talking about fence posts.


Backyard fence posts, to be more specific.

My handy husband built us a fence in our backyard (with a little help from a couple friends :).  And it really looks great.  I definitely feel better about going out there now, knowing that no strange dogs (or folks) will be running through our space (that actually happened to me last summer -- the dogs, not the folks).

Our neighbors on either side already had fences up, so we just had to put up the back and the 2 front gates on either side in the front.  We opted for a 4 ft fence (though the sides are 6 ft where our neighbors put up theirs).  Jeff said we're putting up a fence for security, not privacy.  For keeping our kid(s) in, not keeping others out.  I like that.






We are ready for the warmer weather to stay!

No comments: