Wednesday, July 18, 2007

paint...

The interior of our house is now painted! When we got out to the house tonight, all the walls were painted with the "bone" color we picked out (one of 3 choices, mind you - we would've gone with a little more color if it was up to us!). The doors and all the trim were painted white, as well. Boy, it really looks sharp with the little bit of contrast there. Everything is just so cleaned up. I wish you could see the video I took, but it was too large when I tried to upload it. Bummer. But hopefully, you can see the paint color and how nice it looks from the photo, and NEXT TIME, I'll try to remember to keep the video a little shorter!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who's had an interest in our "house-building journey" and who's been checking the blog periodically. I've had lots of comments and compliments on it and I appreciate the feedback. I've really had a fun time with this blog and I hope it's kept you pretty informed on what's been going on. I'm sure it will continue on, even after we've moved in, with things like how we're decorating it to make it our own, landscaping/gardening (ha!) and the like. Stay tuned, and thanks again to you all!

30 days from closing...and counting...really fast! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice and crisp looking! You'll be able to add all the color you want after you move in.....the walls will just be a great background!