Tuesday, September 16, 2008

dining on the "veranda"...

Yeah, not really the "veranda"... just the porch. We don't have a "veranda" (I'm not sure I really even know what a "veranda" is). But the porch is good enough for me right now! Jeff had the good idea to eat dinner out on the porch tonight as it has cooled considerably since our highs-in-the-high-90s temps the last few days. It was cloudy all day & the breeze blew the humidity right way. Our new furniture worked really great for dining!

Just for the record, I baked some cajun salmon, steamed some asian stir-fry vegetables and we had that with some seasoned rice...not bad for not knowing what I was going to make tonight until about 5 min before I started it! That's usually the way it goes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute you look! Hope you have many more days to eat on the "veranda." I THINK a veranda is a porch that wraps around....front and both sides... but don't quote me on that! I'm with you on the don't-know-what-I'm-fixing-for-dinner-til-5 min.-before! You must come by that honestly! :D