Saturday, September 6, 2008

centerpiece...

I found something that I thought would look good on our kitchen table as a centerpiece. I think it will be versatile enough to stay on the table no matter what types of tables Jeff builds for us --er, I mean, no matter what types of tables we go through in our lifetime -- dark, light, big, small, etc. We don't use our table too often (to eat on, anyway) since we have the nice coffee table with the lift mechanism that Jeff built me a few years ago (this post has a photo of it), but it will be easy enough to move the centerpiece when we do use it (for guests & such).

It's my kinda thing, too...candles and all that. What do you think?

**Note: we fared just fine through Tropical Storm Hanna -- it woke us up quite a few times through the night with serious wind gusts and constant wind in general but after getting up & looking around this morning, the only "damage" we had was an overturned hammock. Jeff fixed that easy enough. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I love using cake stands for decorative purposes. Good job!

Anonymous said...

What a nice idea! It's definitely you, Honey Girl! I like it....I like it! :D