Thursday, September 25, 2008

good times & photoshop discoveries...

I don't typically title my posts in such "cryptic" fashion, but I just couldn't come up with anything clever for this one. But this post does serve 2 purposes: 1) to post photos of our short road trip to Wake Forest to see our friends, Matthew & Elizabeth and 2) to show you what I've been discovering in Photoshop...





We had a great time with Matthew & Elizabeth. They took us to a great pizza place downtown and we all shared a yummy crab dip appetizer and a scrumptious half-n-half pizza (girls side, boys side :). Saturday, we went to grab some lunch at a "hole in the wall" place called Shorty's -- fabulous hot dogs & cheese fries! Then Elizabeth and I walked around downtown to some really cute shops while the guys went off to TigerDirect or some such store as that. :) Elizabeth and I walked back to the Seerings house from downtown and were able to walk through the seminary campus where I got those great shots above. It was a gorgeous day! Good times with good friends...aren't they lovely?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay,
Yeh Textures!! I love the aged feel of the images...the edges of the textures are my favorite. So much fun...can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Honey Girl! You're getting "gooder and gooder!" It's good to see friends. Glad you had such a good time!