Monday, August 13, 2007

emptying out...

Yes, the rooms are emptying out...those are the shelves in my makeshift "craftroom" sans my stamp sets. I gotta tell you, that made me pretty uneasy - to have to pack all my stamp stuff up. You can be sure that will be one of the FIRST things that get unpacked! :)
Everything is getting piled in the living room where we have no sofa/sectional anymore (we sold that Saturday to the very excited proud new owner of our sectional). Jeff's pretty glad we don't have to move that honkin' thing...that joker's heavy!
We're pretty much to the point of just throwing things, pretty haphazardly and with no real direction, into a box and taping it up. The question to ask yourself is this: Will you/we be using this in the next 2 days? If the answer is no, PACK IT UP! I cleaned the coffee maker, in fact, last night in preparation of packing it, after asking myself that question.
Jeff is mowing the grass for the last time as I post this... We're eating cereal & sandwiches for meals... The countdown is on - 2 more full days and then we're off to the attorney's office to "close the deal"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! Matthew mentioned that he may come down to help with the move on Friday. He doesn't have class or work, so he's available and has a truck with a cap on it. I have a meeting Friday night, so I can't come- boo! But, we'll have to come down for a night once you're all settled in!

Anonymous said...

Geez! Just the night BEFORE there were still stamp sets on the shelves! I think you guys are serious about this move! :D I know you'll have all kinds of help with your move....seems like the time has flown by (in some ways :D).