Wednesday, August 1, 2007

my beee-uuu-teee-ful stove...

It has been a week since I've seen the house and I was going into withdrawal! Jeff goes by everyday on his way home from work so he'd been telling me the things they'd been doing, but today was the first day we got to go see it. They have pretty much finished the inside. The carpet is down in the entire house and the linoleum is down in the kitchen now. It looks good! My "beee-uuu-teee-ful" stove is in - boy, am I excited about the fact that it's a smooth-top...it really doesn't take much, you know? You can see in the video just how excited I am about it. :)

They have also put in things like towel racks in both bedrooms and all the doors have doorknobs now. We have big gigantic mirrors in each bathroom, too (you can see that in the video, too...oops!). We're starting to measure the rooms to try & figure out how we're going to place our stuff...


They've picked up all the debris in the yard and have re-graded it in preparation for the sod. That will be going in pretty soon, I suppose, since the walk-thru will be NEXT FRIDAY!!! I can't believe we're 2 1/2 weeks away now...it seems like we took so long to get to this point, and yet, it seems like they just started the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! So close!

Anonymous said...

WOW! And a video, too! LOVE the videos! Doorknobs, towel rods, linoleum, carpet and a bee-u-ti-ful stove! And Jeff thought you were a good cook BEFORE the new stove.....look out now! We'll be calling you Chef Linz! Soooo exciting!